Vytrile™ is a Latex-free, high-quality synthetic alternative to Latex gloves.
MEDICAL GRADE, LATEX FREE, POWDER FREE, a new age SYNTHETIC glove using some
traditional PVC components typically used in the manufacture of Vinyl gloves
A custom blend of primary ingredients has produced a unique glove that has the color of a
latex glove, with superior stretch, elasticity, and fit compared to typical Vinyl gloves
• Manufactured to ASTM D5250 standard, tensile and elongation testing shows that Vytrile™
has up to 3 times the strength of a Vinyl glove
• ASTM testing shows (0%) viral penetration (ASTM F739) and (0%) alcohol permeation
(ASTM F1671), unlike other synthetic gloves
• Contains NO llers or recycled materials!
• Sturdy, offer excellent resistance to punctures and tears
• Flexible, soft, comfortable, low resistance to friction, easy to put on, great dexterity/tactility
When should a Vytrile™ glove be used?
Vytrile™ gloves can be used in any healthcare environment to prevent the spread of infection
in healthcare, food preparation/food service, cleaning, sanitation, and other applications.
When should Vytrile™ glove NOT be used?
Vytrile™ gloves are not recommended for chemotherapy or home infusion, due to insufficient
testing to permeation testing for these drugs. CareMatesTM Nitrile Examination Gloves have been
exhaustively tested and is the glove of choice for chemotherapy and home infusion applications.
Vytrile Examination Gloves Medium Size 10412020 Latex Free - Box of 1000
- Brand: MedMates
- Product Code: 10412020
- Reward Points:
- Availability: 15
- Price in reward points: 0